You are here
CASE STUDY: SHAREPOINT
Learn how Trabon Solutions helped a nonprofit grow online revenues to over 30% of total company revenue while reducing operating expenses.
CLIENT: Midsized nonprofit with the mission to support the basic needs of disadvantaged children worldwide through traditional giving and child sponsorships.
ISSUE: The organization wanted to upgrade their website to increase revenue generation, match competitive threats regarding online marketing and to improve fundraising efficiency by automating workflows and integrating with core systems.
SOLUTION: The organization’s IT consulting partner, Trabon Solutions, implemented Microsoft SharePoint portal software to provide the site with an enterprise level content management system and collaboration platform.
Key upgrades to the website included the following:
- Powerful CMS capability enabling Marketing to more efficiently manage content
- Personalized sponsor websites to improve sponsor experience
- Enabled multimedia, i.e. video to improve donor recruitment and retention
- Created multiple online payment options to reduce revenue leakage and increase sponsorships
- Integrated with their core financial, operations and CRM system to improve process efficiencies and fundraising efficiency
RESULTS: The solution has enabled the organization to quickly execute new marketing programs, improve donor experience and automate key processes. These improvements have significantly contributed to increased revenue and fundraising efficiency.