You are here
Mobile App Development
Mobile apps have evolved from simple marketing vehicles into essential tools for improving the efficiency of field personnel and enhancing customer experience. Likewise, the key to their success has progressed from clever branding to enterprise architecture that enables integration with both core backend systems and 3rd party apps. At Trabon, we specialize in building integrated mobile apps and can help you to maximize the effectiveness of your mobile strategy.
We develop mobile apps using Microsoft's Xamarin platform. Xamarin enables us to develop an app one time but to deploy it natively to multiple platforms, i.e. iOS, Android and Windows, saving time and money.
You've invested a lot in your current business applications. We can integrate your new mobile app with existing business applications to help you maximize operational efficiency, user adoption and ROI.
Mobile App vs Responsive
When should you invest in developing a mobile app vs responsive design? We can help you make the right decision based on your unique situation and goals.
Traditionally, developing a mobile app that worked properly on Apple (IOS), Android and Windows mobile devices meant developing three separate versions of it, in three separate languages. This resulted in significantly increased development and maintenance costs and dramatically slower time to market.
Microsoft Xamarin's cross-platform mobile development technology has changed all this, making the process of developing mobile apps much more efficient. Using Xamarin, we can now code in a single language to develop the native UX and features relative to each platform and then deploy the code just once to all three platforms. This enables us to:
- Reduce your costs by developing a single mobile app and deploying it to multiple platforms, i.e. IOS, Android and Windows.
- Accelerate the development of your future mobile apps via a high percentage of code reusability facilitated through Xamarin Forms.
- Deliver the familiar UX and high performance of native mobile apps without the additional costs, overhead or complexity.
Mobile Strategy and Approach
Our experts can help you to craft a strategy that integrates with both your business strategy and IT roadmap to create more predictable outcomes and maximize ROI. We can help you:
- Work through the business case for implementing your vision.
- Determine if you're best served by developing a mobile app or investing in responsive design.
- Build business requirements that align with your customer experience.
- Identify and create a plan to mitigate both known and yet unknown risks.
- Integrate it with your backend systems and other critical third-party apps.
- Design, develop and deploy your solution.
Learn how one company partnered with Trabon to accelerate its vision for a game-changing mobile app that decreases processing times and provides new levels of service to customers.